A large, strong Nylon Fiber pedal with a feeling that will seduce your feet.
Over the past decade, Deity has developed a reputation for designing industry-leading pedals that have created a cult-like following and have become the go-to choice for flat pedal fanatics. With the addition of the Deftrap pedal, we sought to defy the formula of quality X value by revolutionizing the expectations for nylon composite pedals.
Built around a true concave profile that your feet sink into with our signature non-offset symmetrical platform for increased stability behind the spindle, 10 total pins (8 replaceable cr-mo pins and 2 molded pins per side), our tried and true sealed bearings and DU bushing system and top tier nylon and glass fiber composite material creates a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in 10 colour.
The Deftrap will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market! Welcome to the Deftrap experience.
- All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal
- Injection Molded Nylon Fiber Composite Body
- Premium Nylon Glass Fiber Composite material is 28% stronger than Nylon Composite used by most leading brands
- Nylon Glass Fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks
- Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain.
- Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint
- Featuring a true concave pedal body profile
- 5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side)
- 18mm at the center
- Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins)
- 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable
- Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities
- Not the average plastic disposable pedal...the DEFTRAP Pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same or better grip in comparison to a traditional aluminum pedal
- Brilliant design for all genres of riding...from Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, to commuters
- 391 grams per pair