The Da Brim Cycling Classic Helmet Brim is designed for maximal UPF50+ sun protection coverage. The largest of the bicycle helmet visor models, the Cycling Classic provides a broad 360° sun protection. Use our helmet visor with virtually any bicycle helmet to increase your enjoyment of a ride in the cool comfort of shade.
The Cycling Classic is designed to work with both traditional bicycle helmets that have a notch or indentation at the back of the helmet to nest the Da Brim’s attachment strap and with more rounded helmets.
- Requires no modifications to your helmet or sticky adhesives
- Air flows freely through helmet vents, promoting cooling
- Helps block glare
- Adjustable front visor angle to see forward while in a head-down riding position
- The front strap keeps the brim from coming down and impairing vision
- Rear brim height adjustment for use with backpacks and mirrors
- Reinforced brim edge for added stability
- Engineered to withstand the wind forces imposed by outdoor activities. Comfortable in combined wind speeds of up to 25 mph (sum of your speed and wind from all directions.) Note: This model is not designed for high-speed downhill descents or performance cycling.
- UPF50+ brim (helmet attachment crown not rated)
- As with other visors, does not provide top of head sun protection
- 3½” front brim contours to 4½” at the rear to provide excellent neck sun protection. Note that dimensions are of the brim itself. If comparing to a favorite hat that sits against the head, add the thickness of the helmet (typically 3/4″ -1″)
- Lightweight (weighs approximately 5 oz.)
- Hand wash, hang to dry
- One size fits most helmets 26- 32″ in outer circumference where the Da Brim will sit